So that this project or concept doesn't get too out of hand, there's going to have to be some rules. You should read them. It's very important.
Before you add stuff, there's some useful information on some of these pages that will help you out with editing and adding pages. You may want to bookmark the WikiSandbox so that you have a place to test out how to update and add information to the pages in the wiki (the WikiSandbox doesn't actually change the site).
This section has all the information that pertains to the wiki, the contributors to the wiki, links to the documentation for the wiki, wiki rules and regulations, etc.
Working on the Wiki
- SomeRules - creating order out of what probably should be chaos
- EditingAndAddingPages - Crisses' instructions on editing and adding pages
- WikiWords - the basic idea behind making easy links on the wiki
- BasicEditing - nuts and bolts of wiki markup
- CreatingNewPages - how to add pages to the wiki from official wiki documentation
- StartingNewGroups - have your own area for your essays and to describe your system
- LinksToExternalPages - offsite links
- FreeLinks - making links without using WikiWords
- DocumentationIndex - index of all feature documentation
Behind the Scenes
How to contribute and information on the wiki program at PmWiki.DocumentationIndex. TipsForEditing and TextFormattingRules describe how to create pages in PmWiki. Many people practice editing pages in and creating pages from the WikiSandbox.