- Above all, pay attention. You probably wouldn't be reading this if you weren't prepared to do so, but hints and indicators appear at the strangest times.
- Do you notice any little things out of place, thoughts that nobody seems to own or otherwise don't have a source, or sensations that don't have a known cause? (Feel like you're being watched? Maybe you are.)
- Once you've identified the things associated with oddness (as per #2), try working them into your daily life and see what happens. (Example: One of our members is a lefty. We weren't aware of them at all until we started drawing left-handed, which seems to have started an interest in the external world.)
- Add something here! If this was meant to be definitive, it wouldn't be a wiki.
- There's another page on learning to interact with new people at CommunicationTechniques.
<< Going it Alone | ManualTOC | Developing co-awareness >>