Where anxiety is "What if…?" and depression is "If only…" it takes mindfulness to help pull us back into present time and reality. We can become more firmly anchored in the Here & Now, in our surroundings and in the reality of our current circumstances, rather than replaying the past or dreading the future.
This episode is for anyone who is not firmly anchored in the present, who watches time go by too quickly, who is uncomfortable in their body, and needs to get reacquainted with true present-tense reality.
Trigger warning: Definitely don't listen to this episode while driving. Once you are good at being mindful, you can do it whenever you'd like to — so long as you keep your open eyes on the road and two hands on the wheel.
- SURRENDER™ to Passion: Worried to Wonderful in 28 Days by Rev. Criss Ittermann (the Crisses) http://surrendertopassion.com
- United Front Boot Camp (blog) http://thecrissinglink.com/Main/BootCamp
- The Crissing Link Series (books) http://thecrissinglink.com/Main/Books
- United Front (the book) http://thecrissinglink.com/Main/UnitedFront
- United Front (ebook, in progress) http://leanpub.com/unitedfront
The contents of this podcast are meant for informational purposes only. This podcast is meant only for adults, and listener discretion is strongly advised. By no means are the contents of this podcast series intended to diagnose any illness or replace the treatment or therapy of persons in need. Please seek professional assistance if you are in distress in any way.
Music and intro vocals by The Crisses, created in Garageband. All contents © Criss Ittermann. Permission to share. And share again.
The production of this podcast is community supported. Please help contribute, and learn more about what we have to offer at https://www.patreon.com/crisses
To subscribe to our podcast, please see our page on Podbean.com.