Part 1 of 2 capstone episodes on System Trust Issues. Click for the second episode: Building Trust. New
What are the common issues that systems experience that erode trust? What do you need to change so that you and your headmates can get along better? What might you be doing that sabotages system trust? Topics include: You are probably not "the good guy" (and there is no "bad guy" cf episode 009), Sharing your life, Desire to integrate too soon, Words and names matter, Coercive language and behavior, Internal safety, The company you keep.
Trigger warning: Please don't listen while driving and perhaps listen with a good friend and as usual listening could always trigger something for you. It's always possible others in your head are interested, so a little tip: Listen with the intent for everyone in your system to be able to hear it too: put it on an internal loudspeaker, so that they don't need to front to hear.
System Trust Issues foundation concepts:
- Panic Reactions: 8 Important F-Words (012) - http://www.kinhost.org/wiki/ManyMinds/ManyMinds012PanicReactions
- Boundaries and Empathy (011) - http://www.kinhost.org/wiki/ManyMinds/ManyMinds011BoundariesAndEmpathy
- As Inside, So Outside (and vice versa) (010) - http://www.kinhost.org/wiki/ManyMinds/ManyMinds010AsInsideSoOutside
- Welcome to DID: We Are Not Your Enemy (009) - http://www.kinhost.org/wiki/ManyMinds/ManyMinds009WelcomeToDIDWeAreNotTheEnemy
- United Front Boot Camp (blog) http://thecrissinglink.com/Main/BootCamp
- The Crissing Link Series (books) http://thecrissinglink.com/Main/Books
- United Front (the book) http://thecrissinglink.com/Main/UnitedFront
- United Front (ebook, in progress) http://leanpub.com/unitedfront
The contents of this podcast are meant for informational purposes only. This podcast is meant only for adults, and listener discretion is strongly advised. By no means are the contents of this podcast series intended to diagnose any illness or replace the treatment or therapy of persons in need. Please seek professional assistance if you are in distress in any way.
Music and intro vocals by The Crisses, created in Garageband. All contents © Criss Ittermann. Permission to share. And share again.
The production of this podcast is community supported. Please help contribute, and learn more about what we have to offer at https://www.patreon.com/crisses
To subscribe to our podcast, please see our page on Podbean.com.