Who's Who of The Crisses
how we think we got this way * LegoCrisses
Click on Headmaps New for older maps of The Crisses' system — the one here is the latest, click for a larger version.
Important System Components/Fragments included in our main headcount
The people that may or may not reside in our head.
Lately we're working in an internal model of subgroups called "sub-systems" and the gatekeepers of those sub-systems: the people who filter and control the interactions that make it through to those subsystems. People marked with a trailing asterisk * answer to current roll-calls in our head as of the last time we remembered taking a roll call and updating this list. People with trailing pound # symbols have been confirmed to be available, if not always present, such as our Higher Self (Herself) and The Goddess.
- Heidi# - Blend of Hawthorn, Eve, and Ice
- Pandora - Gatekeeper for primary/balanced gatekeepers
- Christina - Subdomain, not a person, consisting of "The Christinas"
- Me - a possessive interface like "I" (awareness), which generally denoted Christina or The Christinas -- used before we got names during jokes about there being separate "me" "myself" and "I" also used after when closeted
- Myself - see awareness and me - usually denoted Star/Crimishia not to be confused with mys'elf :)
Top level of this outline are gatekeepers of those below them. See above for our latest gatekeeper map.
- Faun New*
- The Light
- Naomii% was Nobody
- Evie% was Invisible
- Robbie was Robot
- Buck New*
- Non-Residents ("externals", "inobvious companions", "subtle people") - These are people who are like spiritual companions, guardian spirits, helper spirits, shamanic helper animals, etc. We percieve them as being outside of our head, but it's arguable whether they're internal or not. We might just project these entities/energies outwardly. They are, as a rule, most connected to Dreal.
Unknown Affiliation - We have no idea how to classify these people.
- Sheena -- the name popped up and we wrote it down. No idea who she? is.