Who's Who of The Crisses
how we think we got this way * LegoCrisses
Hart's knowledge of our Derivations
4-17-04 - We have 3d internal landscape pictures now:
- up close of The Bench, Pandora's Box, The Golden Cauldron
- up close of Control, the Logbook, Front and the Front Window
- up close of Shane's Box, Almerissa's Desk and The Door to the Back Room
- outside up close view of Front, Crissmask and the Front Window
- overview of the Front Room featuring the Pillows and Control
- overview of the Front Room featuring the Bench and Pandoras Box
- full frontal view of internal landscape with reasonable shot of the Tree
- interfaces with external or pocket places places on the Round Table side
- interfaces with external or pocket places on the hallway side
- A close up view of the Meeting Room with the Round Table
- A close up view of the File Cabinet and the Memory Chamber
- a view of the side hallway with Criss Room and Almerissas Room
4/9/04 - preliminary 3d internal landscape (view of front room which has gotten much more complicated as people remind us of items and furnishings in it! For example, things from Frank's Comix are incorporated, as are things from a map we drew in 1986 when we first figured out we were multiple, stuff from shamanic initiations that now have residence in our system, etc.)
4/2/04 - Gatekeepers & Conduits.
4/2/04 - "Full" people map. Already obsoleted. Dammit.
Last Updated 4/3/04, some 73+ 'names' and counting...I'm about to give up counting. :P
Important System Components/Fragments
The people that may or may not reside in our head.
Lately we're working in an internal model of subgroups called "sub-systems" and the gatekeepers of those sub-systems: the people who filter and control the interactions that make it through to those subsystems. People marked with a trailing asterisk * answer to current roll-calls in our head as of the last time we remembered taking a roll call and updating this list. People with trailing pound # symbols have been confirmed to be available, if not always present, such as our Higher Self (Herself) and The Goddess.
- Heidi# - Blend of Hawthorn, Eve, and Ice
- Pandora - Gatekeeper for primary/balanced gatekeepers
- Christina - Subdomain, not a person, consisting of "The Christinas"
- Me - a possessive interface like "I" (awareness), which generally denoted Christina or The Christinas -- used before we got names during jokes about there being separate "me" "myself" and "I" also used after when closeted
- Myself - see awareness and me - usually denoted Star/Crimishia not to be confused with mys'elf :)
Top level of this outline are gatekeepers of those below them. See above for our latest gatekeeper map.
- The Light
- Non-Residents ("externals", "inobvious companions", "subtle people") - These are people who are like spiritual companions, guardian spirits, helper spirits, shamanic helper animals, etc. We percieve them as being outside of our head, but it's arguable whether they're internal or not. We might just project these entities/energies outwardly. They are, as a rule, most connected to Dreal.
Unknown Affiliation - We have no idea how to classify these people.
- Sheena -- the name popped up and we wrote it down. No idea who she? is.